Choosing an anatomical pillow

Hey guys!!! I recently started having neck and back pain and I'm thinking about buying an anatomical pillow. What features should I consider when choosing one in Romania so that it will really help with my neck pain and provide a comfortable sleep?

Comments

• Uh, dude, choose a pillow of medium firmness, so that it's not too hard or too soft. And pay attention to the material - it's better to get cotton or other natural options, so you don't get allergies. Look at the link, there are many options. I hope your neck gets better soon!

• Thanks bro, for the advice and the link! I'll definitely be checking out the options. What about pillow sizes? Maybe there are some recommendations on that?

• edited December 2023

Я тоже могу с вами поделиться проверенным порталом для тех кто интересуется инвестициями. На сайте https://invest1.pro/invest-all/ вы сможете выбрать надежного трейдера и даже с минимальными знаниями уже начать инвестировать. Специалисты по трейдингу, то есть торговцы на биржах – это люди, которые зарабатывают сами и помогают заработать своим клиентам. В их рейтинг входят крупные, ведущие, самые лучшие из трейдеров , с которыми можно зарабатывать