SEO and Lead Generation Company in Faiyûm Egypt

Hi

I am Sergey and I'm the ceo of Creative Bear Tech, a lead generation test and measurement equipment mailing list and business leads (creativebeartech.com) computer software business based in London, UK. I have discovered your company on Facebook and thought that you and uncannyvalleyforum.com could definitely benefit from our products as we deal with extremely comparable businesses. We currently have over 15,000 customers and I am in the process of growing our offering by opening up business offices in the U.S.A. and the Baltic States.

I would really love to see you and uncannyvalleyforum.com become our next client!

Below are a couple of our most popular solutions that you may find useful for your company.

1. Premium Quality B2B Databases and E-mail Marketing And Advertising Lists for more than 7,000 niches and micro niches (most popular with businesses that have a wholesale offering).

2. SEO computer software. If you are technology savvy, you can easily make use of our Online search engine Scraper and E-Mail Extractor to scrape your personal sales leads for your niche. Many clients employ it for discovering guest posting opportunities for their website S.E.O (in excess of 2,000 active users).

3. Instagram Management Software for natural Instagram followers, likes and comments. This is among the most famous software at the moment and has more than 7,000 active users.

4. INTERNET MARKETING Solutions. We also offer INTERNET MARKETING services on Sweaty Quid Freelance Marketplace (sweatyquid.com). We mostly offer link building as we have a large PBN of more than 25,000 sites.

I want to offer you 25% off your next buy with us as a way of welcoming you onboard.

Please apply coupon code HELLO2020 for your 25% off any purchase. Valid for 7 days only.

If you wish to talk to me, please contact me via https://creativebeartech.com/content/contact-us. My private e-mail plays up occasionally so contact form enquiry would be best. You can also speak to me on +447463563696 (UK phone, GMT time zone).

Kind regards

Sergey Greenfields
Founder of Creative Bear Tech
Flat 9, 1 Jardine Rd, St Katharine's & Wapping,
London E1W 3WD, UK
https://creativebeartech.com