Lions stun Cardinals in huge home upset

Two weeks after stunning the on a walk-off touchdown that gave Tony Jefferson Jersey them their first win of the 2021 season, the have played spoiler yet again, routing the at home to improve to 2-11-1. Arizona entered in contention for the NFC's No. 1 playoff seed, but without star wide receiver , the Cardinals sputtered offensively to drop a second straight game and fall to 10-4 on the year. Detroit, meanwhile, rode big games from emerging standouts and to claim their second victory in three weeks under first-year coach Dan Campbell.The Cardinals entered Week 15's matchup as 13-point favorites in Detroit, but they trailed 27-6 deep into the fourth quarter, only cutting the deficit to two touchdowns with le s than five minutes on the clock. , once considered a front-runner to win MVP, struggled to maintain rhythm through the air and was a nonfactor on the ground. The Lions Tim Williams Jersey , on the other hand, won the time-of-po se sion battle thanks to steady running from Reynolds (112 yards), who started in place of the injured ; and another productive outing for St. Brown, who's emerged as one of most reliable pa s targets. Arizona has Jaleel Scott Jersey now lost two of its last three games. Thanks to the Lions' underdog performance Sunday, the Cardinals' chances of winning a division title, winning the NFC and winning the have all decreased significantly, according to SportsLine simulations. Arizona is now projected to have a 60.5% of winning the NFC West (down 21.2%), a Kenny Young Jersey 17% chance of winning the conference (down 4%) and an 8.8% chance of winning the Lombardi Trophy (down 2.6%). Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like Ben Powers Jersey to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription.