Mark Ingram I want to play ball but it n

An unprecedented NFL season surrounded by unknowns due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic is getting closer and closer.As details still need to be worked out regarding training camp structure and preseason games, NFL players are also expre sing their Nick Bjugstad Jersey concern.For Ravens running back Mark Ingram, his desire is to play football, but he stre sed the backdrop of safety Calen Addison Men Jersey ."I'm basically just listening to the updates from the team, from the players a sociation , from the league and, I want to play ball, but I think it needs to be in a safe, effective and efficient way, Mark Recchi Jersey " Ingram said Wednesday in an interview clip that aired on NFL Total Acce s. "I know there's standards and protocols and guidelines and all that to make sure everybody's healthy and safe. And we're doing everything to make sure nobody's at risk. I'm hopeful that we'll be playing."Baltimore is the reigning AFC North champion and is locked and loaded with returning Jared Mccann Jersey talent, so there's plenty of reason for Ingram and Co. to hit the field, but obviously it will not be football as usual.Going forward as the start of training camp stands at July 28, for teams and Ian Cole Jersey they've been told to plan . An still remains to be decided.And hope for a safe and succe sful season remains for Ingram.