Chargers at Ravens how to watch TV odds

Two of the NFL's top teams and top young quarterbacks will share a field when the 4-1 host the 4-1 on Sunday. Both teams are coming off of dramatic victories. The Chargers won a high-scoring affair against the last Sunday at home. The Ravens rallied from 19 points down to defeat the visiting in overtime Nate Thurmond Jersey on "Monday Night Football."Adam Archuleta, a former safety and current CBS Sports NFL color analyst, will be covering the action Sunday from Baltimore. Archuleta recently offered his expertise on Sunday's matchup that includes in-depth explanations on how both quarterbacks have been able to elevate their games during the first half of their respective seasons. Archuleta also answers the question of which quarterback he would rather face if he had to play against them.We'll break down Sunday's game as well as offer a prediction. But first, here's how you can follow the action in real time.Date:Sunday, Oct. 17 |Time:1 p.m. ETLocation:M&T Bank Stadium, BaltimoreTV:CBS|Stream:Paramount+ ( )Follow: Odds:Ravens -3.5, 50.5 As stated above, Sunday's game features two of the league's best young quarterbacks in Herbert and Jackson. After throwing two touchdowns and three interceptions in his first two games, Herbert has thrown 11 touchdowns Golden State Warriors Hats and no interceptions during the Chargers' three-game winning streak. Archuleta attributes Herbert's slow start to him and new offensive coordinator Joe Lombardi getting more acclimated to one another."I look at it as a football team learning exactly who they are and just getting better," Archuleta said of the Chargers' offense. "You have a new coach, everything is brand new, and it is hard to have an expectation that you're going to be moving at a 100 percent clip when the season starts."When I look at Herbert, the number one thing that I see is somebody who just has such command and such confidence in what he's doing. Really, the biggest thing that stood out is when he's got to make a big-time throw, he makes that throw. That's why they go for it on fourth downs, and they put the ball in his hands. His composure in those critical moments and those huge throws that you judge a quarterback on is what really stands out." Archuleta is also impre sed with what he's seen from Jackson this season. Due to their injuries at running back, the Ravens have leaned more on Jackson and the pa sing game. The result has been an extremely effective Jackson, who is coming off one of the best games of his career Jordan Poole Jersey . He threw for 442 yards and four touchdowns on Monday night while going 37 of 43 through the air.Archuleta was asked which quarterback he would "rather" face if he was suiting up this weekend."It's not an easy question, but I would rather face Herbert than Jackson," Archuleta said. "Purely because at least if I'm facing Herbert, we're playing more of a conventional offense and my reads, and my keys and my world is the same. Physically I can just go out and play ball. I know that he's a talented guy, he's going to make throws. All that good stuff. "But when you play Jackson, it throws you into such a different place, a foreign place. Because now suddenly, you have all the misdirection components of their offense. You have all the different option components of the offense. You've got him in the open field which, in a normal football sense, you develop a spatial intelligence and a spatial E-40 Jersey awarene s of just where your help is, where your guys are and certain coverages, certain tackling and angles and all that stuff. But with Jackson, he throws it all out the window. You're not playing on instincts, and their offense forces you to think, and when you think, then you're a step slow. Now I'm a step slow against Jackson in the open field who is among the most special open field runners in the NFL. That's why you see so many times wide open receivers when you play the Ravens' offense is because people are thinking, and you are doing things that you don't typically do, and it's not ingrained if it's not part of your instincts." "With Jackson, you can only play a couple of defenses. He knows that you're going to be in zone. He knows that you're probably going to be in a single-high zone. He knows that you're probably going to have to play man. You don't have much disguise options. You don't have as much in your toolbox. He has the advantage when you're playing against him because of his skillset as a runner and then how they put their scheme to together to take advantage of all of that. "So, I would rather play Herbert, or any pa sing quarterback from that standpoint." Latest Odds: Baltimore Ravens -3 Both defenses have glaring weakne ses. The Chargers' are currently last in the NFL in run defense, and the Ravens are 28th in the league in pa s defense. Jackson should have Kevin Durant Jersey another big game, but the Chargers' immense talent at the skill positions -- a unit that includes , and -- might be too much for the Ravens' defense to handle.Score: Chargers 31, Ravens 28