Bills Cole Beasley bashes NFLs updated C

Cole Beasley is not a fan of the NFL's new COVID-19 protocols.The Bills receiver took i sue with the league's new policy that allows vaccinated players more freedom than unvaccinated players. The rule adjustments are as follows, per NFL Network's Tom Peli sero.The NFL and NFLPA have agreed to updated COVID-19 protocols for 2021 training camp Jared Harper Jersey and preseason, per source.How different will life by for vaccinated and unvaccinated players? From the memo that just went to clubs: Tom Peli sero (@TomPeli sero) Most notable among the NFL's new rules is that vaccinated players are no longer subjected to daily COVID testing. In addition, vaccinated players don't have to quarantine after a high-risk exposure to COVID.Meanwhile, unvaccinated players are not allowed to leave the hotel during team road trips while vaccinated players can do so and interact with vaccinated family and friends.MORE: After seeing these protocols, Beasley released a series of tweets ripping them andreferred to the NFL Players A sociation as "a joke."This is crazy. Did we vote on this? I stay in the hotel. We still have meetings. We will all be together. Vaccinated players can go out the hotel and bring covid back in to where I am. So what does it matter if I stay in the RJ Barrett Jersey hotel now? 100 percent immune with vaccination? No. Cole Beasley (@Bease11) The players a sociation is a joke. Call it something different. Its not for the players. Everyone gives me the 98 percent of people who are vaccinated dont get covid again. The odds of me getting in the NFL and playing for 10 years are lower than that and Im here. Cole Beasley (@Bease11) Beasley went on to explain that he believes that the NFL is only enforcing these rules because it gives the league"the freedom to make the most money as po sible again."So what are we really talking about? I understand completely why the NFL is doing this. It gives them back the freedom to make the most money as po sible again if everyone is vaccinated. But will anyone fight for the players or nah? Cole Omari Spellman Jersey Beasley (@Bease11) Thats allI dont know who I need to talk to but someone has to get it right. Thats why Im on here. Hopefully the right people will see it and at least think about how all this NFLPA stuff works. It needs to be changed. Cole Beasley (@Bease11) While Beasley is among the unvaccinated Bills at the moment, coach Sean McDermott said recently that the team is "moving in the right direction" as they look to reach the 85 percent staff threshold to reopen their facility in full."We're trying to do our best to educate, build awarene s, but at the end of the day, the players that you're referring to have to make their own decision," McDermott said, per . "We feel like we know that in our country and around the league where and how things are improving. And to me, there's a direct correlation to people getting vaccinated. Again, I would like to continue to see our team move in that direction. Continue to move an increased number of people that are getting vaccinated."I certainly Maurice Harkless Jersey respect everyone's position. That being said, that's really where I'm at and where we're at. It's good to have the guys here. But I think the reality of our situation is that now but also for sure come the fall training camp protocols are going to continue to be enforced, in particular for those who are unvaccinated as it relates to the masking and the different things that are in place. Just trying to be real about it and make sure people understand what normal is gonna look like, in particular for those who are unvaccinated come the fall."UPDATE: Beasley that he met with the NFLPA and that the sides are "working through it." He added that, "from what I've been told," the protocols are only for the preseason and "it's nothing Dave DeBusschere Jersey final."A few hours later, he posted a "Public Service Announcement" on Twitter, saying he was going to "live my one life like I want to regardle s."Public Service Announcement Cole Beasley (@Bease11)