Deion Sanders has personal talk with Ant

Deion Sanders will undoubtedly go down as one of the best cornerbacks in NFL history. However, just because his career was nearly perfect doesn't mean his life was easy. During a recent chat with Antonio Brown, the Pro Football Hall of Famer revealed that he once had suicidal thoughts, which eventually led to him trying to take his own life."I was suicidal, dog. I almost did the thing," Sanders says to Brown in a video that was released this week by Bleacher Report. "I tried to do that thing, because I couldn't handle it Anfernee Hardaway Jersey . I got to an emotional low, a devastation of personal things going on, and I couldn't handle it. I'm glad and I'm thankful that you ain't never tried to check out."Sanders said all of this during an emotional conversation with Brown, and you can see the entire thing below. . told that he got lost in Prime Time during his career, hit rock bottom and became suicidal.Sanders is glad AB never got to that point and commends him for getting help.He is Jonathan Isaac Jersey trying to help Brown back into the NFL Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) The former cornerback originally revealed the details about his suicide attempt Nikola Vucevic Jersey in his autobiography "Power, Money & Sex: How Succe s Almost Ruined My Life " Sanders' suicide attempt came in 1997 when he drove his car off a cliff. "I was going through the trials and tribulations of life. I was pretty ," Sanders said, via the Undefeated. "I was empty, no peace, no joy. Losing hope with the progre sion of everything."Reading about the details is one thing, but it's much more jarring when you see Sanders share his painful experience while talking to someone else who's going through a rough patch in his profe sional life.Sanders and Brown , and Brown definitely seems to appreciate the fact that the Hall of Jordan Bone Jersey Fame cornerback is trying to help him out. Deion vs Prime Antonio vs ABPops you inspire and teach me so much even til this day ! honor to call you pops, you been a great father figure role model for me since I was 6 years old ! Grateful thank you pops your presence a present ! AB (@AB84) Although Sanders is trying to get Brown back into the NFL, a few things will likely have to happen before any team agrees to sign Brown. For one, the wide receiver Khem Birch Jersey has multiple legal i sues hanging over his head. Not only is the NFL currently investigating allegations of sexual a sault against Brown, but the receiver is also under investigation by the league following an incident where he to a woman who had accused him of sexual misconduct. More recently, Brown on charges of felony burglary with battery, but that case is now behind him after he on June 12.