CBD Bath and Body - PayPal Payments

I look after a vape shop website directory and we have had a posting from a vape store in the USA that additionally advertises CBD goods. A Month later, PayPal has written to use how to sell hemp derived cbd capsules legally in california claim that our account has been restricted and have requested us to remove PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop website directory. We do not offer for sale CBD products like CBD oil. We simply provide marketing and advertising professional services to CBD companies. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Health Retail store and if you take a close look, you will witness that they sell a rather substantial stable of CBD product lines, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment solution. It emerges that PayPal is administering contradictory standards to many different companies. Because of this limitation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related internet site. This has restricted my payment options and presently, I am greatly reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have gotten in touch with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law firm in London and they stated that what PayPal is undertaking is definitely against the law and inequitable as it should be applying a systematic criterion to all companies. I am yet to talk with yet another attorney from a US law office in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be extremely appreciative if anyone here at uncannyvalleyforum.com could offer me with different payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.